Friday, January 11, 2008

Pssst, have you heard?

After school, i rushed to get Hans to CF. Aww, i need to get a picture of Hans. He is soooo cute. He is like the 2nd cutest kid after WenWen. I'll have to sneak up on him to get a close up snapshot of him. He is really an adorable kid. Talks with a man-nish voice like his this BIG kid but in fact so small in size.

He tagged along and we walked under the rain discussing about Biology. Well, at least Sophie and PeiWen did. Hans quietly walk behind me although i tried getting him to walk in front of me. I didn't want him to be out of my view. He kinda is my responsible.

So mum took me home after dropping Hans and then i rushed home and hopped into the car once again and headed for tuition. 5 hours long in PJ old town. HUGE mistake that was. I would never want to do that ever again. But the sad part was that I heard a lot of bad things about Fron while i was there.

Aww, things that are really mean and horrible. They might have some truth in it but as my ol' wise daddy says "Give people the benefit of the doubt." And so i did. Unfortunately, you can't help but have your doubts and prejudice.

As discussed earlier in class, downloaded loads of songs from Switchfoot.

It is really good.

No comments: