Sunday, January 6, 2008

Keep the Sabbath.

Felt so holy today which i am so not most of the time. Hey, but i do try. Oh Lord, forgive me for i am a sinner.


Attended GTSD youth today. A very good experience it was. Now, i am an official TUG! (The Ultimate Generation) WooHoo! To grow spiritually and deeper with God, i have to detached myself from PBC youth. I felt stuck there. Not being able to move forward with the Lord. I couldn't find myself in a spiritual level with God. I couldn't hear Him. I couldn't talk to Him. But after attending HUGE, I can.


Not entirely but little by little everyday, I shall grow in Him. Sermon with Brother Dr.Lim was really good today. Compared to other almost bearable days, this was the bomb. I learnt something really hilarious.


"God's ways are sometimes ludicrous." Praise be Jesus i'll say.


Had another fun time jotting down my new year's reso again at Youth today. Worship was incredible there. I wonder why we can't have that type of sound in PBC. Or at least.. the least.. That type of songs. Speaker was tad draggy but otherwise very elucidative. The youths are very warm people. Down right neigbourly and amiable.


Next video attempt : Daft Hands Lyssa Style.

No comments: