Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Pen and Paper is all I need.

Looking back, i realised that i have never kept any of my new year resolutions so i decided not to make any but then i realised that if you don't even bother listing them out then there will be a good chance for me to screw up and not realising my mistakes.

Therefore, i decided that i should do it. Besides, my mum and Ms.LawyerSan wanted me to make one too. Geez, all right already.

Here goes something:

1) Study harder and Play as Hard.
2) Finish up all my homework given by teachers.
3) Pass Driver's Ed.
4) Piano playing every day for at least 2 hours.
5) Work out every night.
6) Save up Cash.
7) Buck up Guitar skills and Drum skills.
8) Get involve with CF more and youth meetings.
9) Buck up Photography skills.
10) Make right with people.

All right, who am i kidding? Those are nearly impossible for me. So i'm gonna make a resolution that actually sticks this time.

1) Study and Revision 2 hours a day. (so far thats as hard as i can go) Play 3 hours. =p
2) Finish up all Homework but not all in one day.
3) Pass Driver's Ed.
4) Piano Playing an hour a day.
5) Work out every night.
6) Spend less.
7) Buck up Guitar first. (taking it slow)
8) Get involve with CF more than youth meets.
9) Get Adobe Photoshop CD.
10) Make NICE with people.

Come on, i can do this. I'll show you!

No comments: