Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yamaha RGX-A2


Yes, it is an electric guitar. Awesome shyte man. I've been looking around on the internet for a good deal. and friends have been pressuring me to get a fender, Esquire, Epiphone and Ibanez. Too bad. Low on cash so there for decided to get the latest 2008 model of yamaha. According to the guy at the store, he said its a one time thing. I need only to get one and thats it. So i'm pretty stoked.


Many may think or thought that i was dumb to get that but after much surveying and research i think i made a pretty good deal. Its about RM2500 inclusive of an amp. I now need to get a hardcase to protect my baby. I need also a polish, guitar cloth and tuner. ARGH! I am so excited! can't contain it.
The RGX A2 is a quirky little guitar with many unique features. Visually there's a hint of the 80's in the styling but nothing is over the top. It has two pick ups and i read somewhere that it is as good as a fender.
I can't wait till you come home to my arms, baby. Monday is the day!

No comments: