Friday, January 4, 2008

Oh boy, school.

First day was a total bore for me. I wanted to sit close by with Cink as to catch up with her bout stuff but dearest insisted the seats in front. We comtemplated for awhile but in the end I insisted. I don't want to be sitting with MISS I-BEAT-YOU! Oh, call me childish but i'll never forget what you said to me 2 years ago. Oh man, i still boil when i see your face. To come talking to me you big obnoxious fat ass. And i mean literally.

ARGH.

Class is a lil too packed and cramped. But otherwise everything seems to be okay. The teachers teaching this year are great except for my BM teacher. Granny, your jokes aint funny.

SPM. ARGH.

I was so stressed out bout the thought of having no tuition for chem and physics, that i woke up in the middle of the night to play a song bout a lonely bird. One that i compose during the holidays. That gave me some serenity.

On that damp branch, waiting just for you~

Someone, anyone...

No comments: