Saturday, January 19, 2008

It rings a bell.

Last night, i was double whammied by Su Yen! Who is she? Well... Lets rewind time...

Christine is what i used to address her. Not by Su Yen. She was my lil godsister back in primary. She was one of the little ones that looked up to me. I had like 2 others at the time but she was the one that was really sincere. I treated her like she was my very own sister but then after awhile, being an idiotic standard 6 kid, i didn't want to anymore. I just left it as that and then the tears came.

I made someone cry. Someone i used to adore teared. Then time passed and her wounds were healed. She got over it and so did I. A year later, i moved away and forgot about the whole debacle. Just recently, i bumped into her on Qian's blog and a rush of emotion just flowed thru my whole body. Those were very good memories. And i hope to rekindle our friendship at least. Get in touch again.

If you're reading this, i've not forgotten who you are. And i remember everything from the times we spent talking and writing on the blackboard in that empty class by the canteen to the times we took so many photographs together. I hardly recognise you anymore. You've grown up and matured but i still see that you have your bubbly-ness as always.

Chatting with Qian, reminded me a lot bout the past. My life in Epoh. It reminded me of Vanessa. I miss her. She has always been so busy and we never get to talk anymore. Not even on the phone but today she called me saying she'll call me soon.

So here i am sitting by my phone waiting for your one call. I really miss you.

1 comment:

TheJessicat said...

EMO STRIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pats head* come, let's go for a walk in the park and catch frisbees okie pooch? OOPS i mean, lyss