Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm done.

Sometimes i wish i could go back and say no. No to moving to KL. Honestly, i miss MC. I miss my friends. I mean what they used to be. We don't talk anymore. It is so hard when you're living 2 hours away from them and only get to see em like er... NEVER? Sigh, the heart is aching. I miss you. Its so much harder now when i'm so far away from you. You asked to get to know you better before we take our next plunge but i can't even see you. Talk to you. This is so much harder than i thought.

The hardest things in life are never easy. What a stupid quote. This is actually a genuine quote from Jeremy Kyle which i think puts a huge DUH on everyone's forehead. I won't give up though. I've got nothing to lose and what we shared was special. I don't know why i did that. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I think i was a lil obnoxious back in the days. KL sort of humbled me. Strange ain't it? But its the truth.

I realised i can lose people in a snap of a finger but to gain back that trust and bond takes a life time. Why oh why? Things are obviously never going to be the same after this.

I want to see you soon. I don't wanna rush things. I'm sorry if it seem that way. Life's short. I'm glad i did it. If things don't work out, at least i have a memory to hold onto.

No comments: